Amco Engineering Corporation's Personal information Protection Policy
The Company considers the value of the trust from its clients/partners through the protection and safe management of personal information as important corporate social responsibility.
The directors and all employees acknowledge the laws and regulations concerning the protection of personal information, in accordance with the Amco Engineering Corporation Group Corporate Behavior Charter. We are committed to handle the personal information with all due care, and have implemented adequate measures for the safe management thereof.
- 1. Collection of personal information
- The Company collects personal information within the necessary scope to perform its services by using fair and legal means, as well as taking adequate precautions to ensure the safe management thereof.
- 2. Stating purpose of use
- In need of personal information from any individual, the Company relays to him/her in advance the purpose of use. The personal information provided to the Company will never be used for any other purpose without the consent of the individual.
- 3. Management of personal information
- The Company collects and stores necessary framework to manage personal information with which it is entrusted. The Company implements measures to ensure the safety and protection of personal information through education of its directors and employees and development of internal regulations, in order to protect from the risk of: unauthorized access, loss, destruction, alteration, leakage, etc.
- 4. Disclosure of personal information to third parties
- In principle, the Company does not disclose personal information which has been provided to us to third parties, with the exception in case that;
- (1) the individual has consented to the disclosure of his or her information;
- (2) the disclosure is required by law;
- (3) the information is considered as statistical data, or in some other form which makes it impossible to identify any specific individual;
- (4) the information is provided to a business with which the Company has concluded it as non-disclosure agreement, and the information of a limited scope is deemed necessary by the Company when providing a customer with products or services; or
- (5) the information is necessary in order to protect life, physical well-being or property and it is difficult or impossible to obtain the consent of the individual concerned.
- 5. Observance of laws and regulations
- The Company observes laws, guidelines and other regulations which pertain to the protection of personal information and makes an effort to review and improve above policy when and as deemed necessary.
Amco Engineering Corporation
Inquiries Concerning Personal Information
The Company responds to inquiries concerning or changes of personal information provided to the Company from an individual, when we are able to confirm that the person making the inquiry or requesting changes could be identified as the person who originally provided the information concerned.
- Head Office
- 34F, World Trade Center Bldg, 4-1 2chome Hamamatsu-cho, Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan. 105-6134
- Contact Information
- Tel: +81-3-5408-7127